2 tbs. oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 chicken breasts, sliced
1/4 cup Thai Fish Sauce
1/4 cup sugar
1 tbs. Paprika
1 egg beaten
1 tsp. soy sauce or GF Tamari
2 green onions
1/2 cup roasted or honey roasted peanuts, ground
1 cup bean sprouts
1) Bring a small pan of water to boil and add bean sprouts. Blanch for 4 minutes, drain and set aside.
2) Cut chicken into thin slices, cook and set aside.
3) Prepare rice noodles, pour into colander and run under cold water, set aside.
4) On medium high saute minced garlic in 1 tbs. of oil for about 20 seconds. Add rice noodles to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5) Increase temperature to high and add chicken, fish sauce, sugar and paprika. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
6) Reduce heat to medium high and add soy sauce to pan.
7) Push noodles to the side and pour egg mixture into side of pan, scramble and combine with noodles.
8) Add in green onions, roasted peanuts and blanched bean sprouts.
Peanut Butter Sauce
1 tbs. red chili paste
1 cup coconut milk
1 tbs. fish sauce
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tbs. sugar
Combine red chili paste, coconut milk, fish sauce and peanut butter in pan and bring to a boil on medium high while stirring. Add sugar to pan and boil for 2 minutes. Continuously stirring. Let cool.
At this point you can either add the peanut sauce directly to the noodles and mix it all together or it can be left on the side to drizzle over the noodles. Enjoy!